Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pass it on

One of the most exciting and inspiring aspects of my list is how it has affected other people.  I am so pumped up about making lists that I can't stop talking about it.  In fact, I tell everyone that will listen...literally!  While I have been sharing about this adventure with people, there have been a few who have decided to make their own lists as a result.  My friend Krista, who is deathly afraid of mice, put on her list to touch a mouse.  It doesn't stop there.  She actually went into a pet store and DID IT!  This is huge, if you know Krista. How proud I am of her, but best of all---how proud she is of herself.  My friend Kris put on her list to climb up in a tree stand with her husband when he goes hunting.  She isn't there yet, but has taken steps to actually go out to it.  My friend Brenda made a list and is crossing things off like crazy.  She is a great source of enthusiasm!  Of course, my sisters are working on their own lists and hopefully enjoying it as much as I am.  Let's keep telling our friends and family to live TODAY and stop waiting for "someday".

No comments:

Post a Comment