Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where am I going?

So, I've been thinking about my list and wondering where I am headed.  I have a sense of urgency when I look over my list.  I want so badly to accomplish everything...TODAY!  It is very important that I make a plan and stick to it. Here's where I am so far.

  • I have started reading my Bible so I can complete it in a year.  I have started at Genesis and am going to read straight through.  I've been keeping dates and notes in a notebook.
  • My fingernails are hideous, so I'm thinking I'll get acrylic nails back on and give them another try.
  • Still writing in my journal, apparently I have a lot on my mind.
  • I have been consistently remembering everyone with a card for their birthdays and anniversaries. Hip hip hooray!
  • I have looked on line for plane tickets, places to stay and things to do in Coeur d'Alene this summer.
  • Risotto!  Well, I made some and it was good, but not perfect.  So I am not marking it off my list, I have another recipe I'd like to try.  It has shrimp in it and sounds yummy. I wish I'd put "learn to make the perfect croissant" on my list...oh well...must stay focused!
That's it.  Hmmm, I think I have some work to do.  Here's my plan for the next month.
  • Wear some dresses to work.  Sorry my legs are so ridiculously white but tanning is out of the question and lotions and sprays are disgusting.
  • Make more risotto.
  • Put batteries in my scale.  How can I lose 20 pounds without my scale? OK, batteries are easy...working out...not so much.  I will work out at least 3 days a week to start with.
  • Make some reservations for our vacation to Idaho.
Have you made your list yet?  Write it down.  Set a date.  Turn off your computer.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment