Saturday, March 29, 2014

I learned to crochet!

When I was meeting with my friends Kris and Lori last month, Lori shared that she had taught herself to crochet!  Taught herself...can you believe it?  She shared some of the adorable things she had been making and it really inspired me.  Remember, #17 crochet something is on my list???  I thought, maybe I could try too!

Believe it or not, you can pretty much learn how to do anything by watching youtube videos.  Sure enough, I went to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqca00LdmAc  to watch how to do some basic stitches.  It is short and easy to follow.  There is also a part 2 with additional stitches that I watched, as well.  After watching, I found an easy pattern at redheart.com for a flower headband.  I was able to make it in one day!  Wow!
It was fun and easy.  Now I can mark something off my list...Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment