The items that I put on my list were placed there after great thought. This item in particular is important to me because I love to read and yet do it infrequently. Excuses such as, "I don't have time" or "I'm too tired in the evening to stay awake while reading" have kept me from doing what I love.
Don't you just love/hate that feeling when you are reading a book and no matter WHAT, you do not want to put that book down? You know what I'm talking about...laundry, dishes, dinner, kids, bills all seem to fall away in importance when a story just wraps you up in it and won't let you go? I LOVE that feeling, so I choose to read more and worry about the other stuff less.
Here's the list of books I've read so far. Don't judge me, I read what I like, deal with it!
Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson---September 2013
Tuesday's Grace-A Modern Day Miracle by Sara M. Howard-October 2013
Gulp by Mary Roach- November 2013
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- December 2013
Doctor Sleep by Stephen King- January 2014
Divergent by Veronica Roth- currently reading
No comments:
Post a Comment