Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back again! Let's get started!

Hi friends!  I know, I know...it's been awhile since I posted last.  Sorry for the wait, but I'm finally back!  As you might remember, I completed my list back in August of 2013.  Since then, I've been very busy and I can't wait to share with you what is going on!

First of all, please enjoy the best band of all time!  Click on the link and listen to the song-Knights of Cydonia.  In the lyrics, they sing the line:  "Don't waste your time or time will waste you".

MUSE!!!

This song came to mind as I began thinking about my second LISTBLISS journey.  If I waste time, then I will be wasted.  True??  Yeah, I think so.  Do not wait for "Someday" to do the things you've always wanted to do.  I am a living testament to this.  I did things in the last year and a half that I thought I would LIKE to do, but probably would have never gotten around to doing.  I'm sure the same goes for you.

Here goes!  My next LISTBLISS journey is well underway!  I have 20 things I would like to accomplish before my 47th birthday---August 5, 2015.  Here they are:
1. Reach my ideal weight and maintain it.
2. Vacation in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
3. Learn to make croissants.
4.  Cook more seafood. (at least once a week)
5. Exercise 3-4 times a week.
6. Attempt to do home improvements.
7. Pay bills online.
8. Become more tech savvy. (smart phone and social media)
9. Learn how to do graffiti.
10. Take a cruise.
11. Post weekly on my blog. (YES, I will do it!)
12. Read one book a month.
13. Start a garden.
14. Learn how to use the grill.
15. Teach cooking classes.
16. Go fishing....catch a fish
17. Crochet something.
18. Random acts of kindness.
19. Grow my fingernails.
20. Rekindle the art of letter writing.

Well, there you have it.  My new list that I have been working on.  Have you made yours??  Do you have a completion date?  Who have you told about it?  What have you already accomplished?
All I can say is----DO IT!  You deserve it!  You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment