Monday, August 5, 2013

Today is the day!

Well,  today ends my first List Bliss adventure!  Can you believe?  This has been rewarding, challenging, frustrating and exciting...all in one!  Sixteen out of twenty items completed.  Not too bad!  Wow, when I look back over my list I am proud of what I have accomplished:

  • I stopped biting my nails.
  • I went to Tuscany, Italy.
  • I am writing in my journal.
  • I am wearing more dresses to work.
  • I took two cooking classes at REAL cooking schools.
  • I have remembered to send cards to all my friends and family.
  • I have written down all my wishes regarding my funeral.
  • My front room is redecorated.
  • I passed out business cards and sold my baked goods.
  • I started painting again.
  • I learned to make risotto.
  • I made a quilt out of fabric from clothes when I was a child.
  • I started a mother-daughter tradition with my daughter.
  • I looked into what it takes to get a patent.
  • I shot a gun.
  • I now have a passport.
Let me tell you all, I KNOW I would not have completed very many if ANY of these things if I had not made my list and put a deadline on it.  My life is so much richer because I took a chance and put a dedicated effort toward completing my goals.  You and I both know that if I hadn't, I would still be waiting for "someday".  Guess what??? Someday is today. 
God bless you all and I look forward to making a new list very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment