Thursday, August 1, 2013

I am marking #19 off my list!

OK, I finally did it!  With four days to spare...nothing quite like procrastinating!  Karl (my husband) and Cheryl (my sister who took a gun class to complete something off of my list ...as I explained in my very first post, April 21, 2012)  went with me to shoot a gun.  I know, I know, what was I thinking??  Trust me, I have wanted to back out many times...but now I can mark it off my list!

Karl is so patient.  He explained everything and Cheryl showed me how to load the clip. Then we all took turns shooting at some targets.  I actually hit a target three times in a row!!

Did  I have fun?  NO!  But it was not a terrible experience.  The gun wasn't too loud (I wore ear plugs, just in case) and there wasn't much of a kick.  I am proud of myself for doing something outside my comfort zone and who knows...maybe I'll try it again sometime.  Here are my sweet supporters:
Cheryl

Karl   
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment