Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Time for some updates

Hi friends!
My little list bliss continues...August 2013 is getting here a little faster than I anticipated!  As I look over my list, I realize I am still a far, far way from reaching the end. Time for some updates.

  • I have been wearing at least one dress or skirt every week to work.  Honestly, if I had more dresses I would be wearing them more often.  
  • I am still trying to read through the Bible in a year and keeping up with my journaling.
  • On November 10, my sisters and I have a booth at a local craft fair.  I will be selling cinnamon rolls, caramel apples, and other goodies. I have been chickening out on #12 Start my own baking business. What is my hang-up?  Well, ready or not, the date is set and I'm going to do it.  I have my business cards ready!!
  • I have a Pinterest board set up titled, "My Funeral".  I am slowly adding some ideas for #10 Plan my own funeral.  I know, it's morbid, but it makes me feel better to start planning what I want.  
Now, these are still items I haven't even started on...
  • #4 Lose 20 lbs (good grief, stop eating girl!)
  • #13 Vacation in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
  • #14 Start painting again
  • #16 Make a quilt with old fabric blocks
  • # 18 Look into a patent for an idea I have
  • #19 Learn to shoot a gun
Now, if only I could go to Idaho and while I'm there find some kind of a cardio class where they shoot guns...hmmmm, I might have a chance at marking off three things at once.  

No comments:

Post a Comment