Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You can leave comments! (I hope!)

After much work, I think I figured out how to allow you guys to leave comments.  Go ahead and give it a try.  If it doesn't work, I'll try again!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! So exciting to see your sweet sense of humor come through in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your blog, Brenda. What a cool idea! It's got me thinking about things, too. I was reading about your friend who was afraid to touch mice & it reminded me of my fear of toads. I finally made myself touch a little toad in my flower pot last summer. I know that doesn't sound very hard, but it was for me. He was actually a cute little toad. I took a picture of him, too. So, I guess I can check that off my list & go from there. I will start thinking today as I'm out bike riding. Look forward to more fun adventures from you, too!

    ReplyDelete