Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Are you working on YOUR list?

Hello everyone!  School is going to be starting before I know it, so I have got to get my rear in gear!  I've been working on the same list items as my last post but I've been thinking...what about all my friends and family out there?  Do you all have your lists made?  Have you been marking items off your lists?  Most importantly---do you have a date you want to be completed by?  I do.  My date is August 5, 2013.  Remember, you are not making a bucket list.  You are making a list that you actually plan on accomplishing.  I know for a fact that if I did not have my list, I wouldn't be doing the things I have been doing.  I'd be sitting around thinking about doing them some day.  So let me know in the comments about your "list adventures"!

Speaking of DOING SOMETHING...I am taking my Thai cuisine cooking class in Boulder next week!  Wow, I can hardly believe it!!!  As you all know by now, it will help me mark off my list item #8 Chef school or cooking classes.  I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back.  Also, I am taking a painting class while out in Colorado so that will help me mark off #14 Start painting again. Can't wait!  Photos to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment