I am so excited to sit down and tell you all what I did today...I took steps to marking TWO things off my list. #7: Wear more dresses to work. and #8: Chef school or cooking classes.
I wore a dress to work today! I know, I know...that doesn't sound too exciting but it was for me! I am so self-conscious. Dresses look pretty and feminine so I put on my list to wear them. Notice my list says "to work". I do wear dresses sometimes to church, but I guess I feel differently about wearing them to school. So I sucked it up, ignored what my head told me when I looked in the mirror. Everything went fine and I wasn't laughed out of the building, or whatever horror I imagined. I'm not going to mark it off my list yet because I want to establish a pattern of wearing them more often.
Next, I think the cooking lessons at the Chinese restaurant kind of fell through. Never heard back from the owner, so I decided to look elsewhere. I happened to be reading an article in SELF magazine at the hair dresser. Believe it or not, there was an article about some of the top cooking schools/ classes. I wrote down some websites and couldn't wait to get home to check them out. They all look wonderful, but the closest one is in Boulder, Colorado....http://www.escoffier.edu/locations/boulder/home-cook-classes/
So, I got online and registered to take a class on Thai cuisine! Yay, I can't wait until next month!! I may decide to mark it off my list after that one class, or I may take several more...who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment