Monday, April 23, 2012

Not a bucket list

When I started thinking about making my list I thought of all the times I had made new year's resolutions or thought about a bucket list.  I decided that this list thing was going to be different.  I don't want to make a bucket list, because quite honestly...I don't know when I'm going to kick it!  How could I possibly make a plan for things I really want to accomplish in my life if I just put it off to "someday"?  I have decided that I'm not waiting for someday any more, I want it to be today and to live my life to the fullest right now!  Seriously, am I going to wait for retirement???  I have too much living to do before then.  Making an ending date, just like Marissa did in the book, is an important step.  Having a date to work toward is going to hold me accountable so I don't procrastinate.  My completion date is my 45th birthday...August 5, 2013.  I've got to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment