Sunday, July 13, 2014

Updates

Oh my goodness, we have been busy!  The painting is done, the furniture has been purchased, the floors are prepped and the hardwood is going in this week!  Our house has looked like a tornado ever since my last post, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Next, I have been faithfully exercising and watching what I eat.  As a result, I have lost 7 pounds! What a good feeling to see the scale going DOWN instead of UP.  I just watched an inspiring movie on Netflix called, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead".  It is an inspiring documentary about the powerful benefits of juicing.  I think I am going to give it a try.  Maybe not an intense 10 day juice fast, but incorporating healthy veggie/fruit juices into my diet.  We'll see...

I have been looking over my list and trying to decide which task I am going to tackle next.  I have decided that my next listbliss adventure is making croissants. It looks difficult and time consuming, but I have always wanted to do it so NO EXCUSES!  I'll keep you all posted!
Classic Croissants recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment