I'm so glad you asked!
Many years ago a friend told me that Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is the most beautiful place in the world. I've heard that it has mountains and a lake and so much amazing scenery. Apparently people flock to this area because it is so wonderful. So let's just say I became a little obsessed. To add to my obsession, I have made it my personal mission in life to live somewhere that is free from natural disasters. (Those of you that are around me for any time at all have already heard these ramblings many times...just go with it.) I live in tornado alley and that is not a comfort. Even though I have not been personally harmed by a tornado, I think the mental anguish of running to our basement every time a tornado comes barreling toward us on the radar is scary enough.
When I heard about how beautiful Idaho is, it got me thinking...do I ever hear anything about Idaho other than they grow great potatoes? I think not. No earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, or gigantic sink holes. As several people have mentioned to me, Idaho has snow. Okay, I can live with that. Anything else??? Nope. It sounds blissfully peaceful and I want to go there.
Way back when I started my Listbliss journey, I had visit Idaho on my first list. I didn't make it there. So I put it on my second list---#2 Vacation in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. It would be so lovely just to visit for a long weekend, however it is very far from where I live. Very far. Therefore, it will take great planning and money to get there. Here's a sneak peek...enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment