Saturday, September 15, 2012

Don't wait for someday

Hi friends!  I appreciate so much the encouragement and comments that you all have been making about my list bliss journey.  So many of you have made lists and written them down or at least have "mental" lists of things you are attempting to complete.  Way to go!

We all have dreams of things we would like to do, places we would like to visit, weight we'd like to lose...yeah...I'm talking about me!  I haven't forgotten #4 Lose 20 pounds. In fact, if I'm being honest, it should say 40 pounds.  The point is, we all have things we want to accomplish and if we don't make a plan and a date to finish by, you and I both know it probably isn't getting done.

This brings me to Krista, a true inspiration.  Krista is a breast cancer survivor and has made a list for herself. Remember the friend who touched a mouse???  That's her!  She also felt a strong desire to write a poem after a particularly difficult time of hearing about so many people battling cancer and losing their lives.  Not only did she write an amazing poem titled, "Be Gone", but also had it turned into an inspiring video.  Krista isn't waiting for someday to get things done, she's doing it now.  She gave me permission to include the link to watch her video.  You should watch it, you'll be amazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UtIOPjr_AM

1 comment:

  1. You and Krista have both been an inspiration to me. I'm going to do it! I'm going to make a list! #1 is make a list. That's just so I can scratch one off right away. :)

    ReplyDelete