
Wish I lived near a Starbucks...yes, I know I could make my own (Thanks Pinterest!).
Well, pumpkin lattes and cookies are NOT on my listbliss. Apparently I have no problem indulging in yumminess! BUT, books ARE on my listbliss. I am currently reading the next book for my book club, Big, Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. Never mind that I have about a dozen other books on my Amazon wish list. I love to read but need to make more time.
Next are my fingernails. They require some serious intervention. I have always admired women with beautiful nails but have been unable to achieve that well-manicured look. I know it is nasty and gross to put your fingers in your mouth. I have almost completely broken myself of that habit. But, I do pick at my nails and the skin around them. This makes for an ugly set of hands. On my first listbliss I put on my list to get acrylic nails. I loved them! However, much to the despair of my manicurist, they just wouldn't stay on. A couple kept popping off. I can't go for that. (No can do) So I decided this time to grow my own nails.

Nails that look like this would be perfect. However, mine look more like this:

Those, by the way, aren't my own nails either, just a picture from Google images. But you get the idea. So what to do? Not sure, so I'm going to research and get back with you next week.
Enjoy your day!
Next are my fingernails. They require some serious intervention. I have always admired women with beautiful nails but have been unable to achieve that well-manicured look. I know it is nasty and gross to put your fingers in your mouth. I have almost completely broken myself of that habit. But, I do pick at my nails and the skin around them. This makes for an ugly set of hands. On my first listbliss I put on my list to get acrylic nails. I loved them! However, much to the despair of my manicurist, they just wouldn't stay on. A couple kept popping off. I can't go for that. (No can do) So I decided this time to grow my own nails.

Nails that look like this would be perfect. However, mine look more like this:

Those, by the way, aren't my own nails either, just a picture from Google images. But you get the idea. So what to do? Not sure, so I'm going to research and get back with you next week.
Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment